Re: oil pressure light

To: "Peter Zaborski" <plz@shaw.ca>, "'Mark Bullard'"
Subject: Re: oil pressure light
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:52:18 -0800
Peter et al,
I may be still asleep (early AM in San Fran) but my understanding is the
brake warning circuit and the oil idiot light circuit are joined.  The PDWA
being out of plumb will cause the oil light to come on, as well as the brake
light.  From reading the circuit years ago, I seem to remember that was one
of the peculiarities of the setup.  I do know that when I reset the PDWA to
center that both my oil and brake light extinguished as they were supposed
to.

Ken

73 TR6 - CF7000U0
(Almost) Daily Driver