Rubber Buffer on convertible top frame

To: 6pack list <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rubber Buffer on convertible top frame
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:57:25 -0500
I ordered my new convertible top this morning and also all the misc pieces
needed to refresh the old hardware. The top that I am replacing is itself a
replacement. A PO "rebuilt" the frame using bolts in place of some of the
rivets. A trip to McMaster-Carr fixed that little issue.

Of larger concern, is the lack of the rubber buffers on the frame. I've had
the car for 10 years and never even knew that the buffers existed. I'd like
to find a pair to install. Does anyone know of a source, or have an old set
that they would be willing to sell? The big 3 don't have these any longer
(VB and Moss don't list, TRF is NLS).

Thanks for any help.

Peter
'68 TR250 (topless and cold)