Oil pressure light update

To: 6Pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oil pressure light update
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:30:18 +0000
Well I'm still trying to figure out why the oil pressure light came on and
has remained on no matter if the engine is running or not.  (ignition switch
must be "on", of course)

I have found that the brake warning light does NOT come on when the wire is
disconnected from the PDWA while the engine is running.  The oil light
remains on but will dim when engine RPM is increased.  Oil pressure is
normal at idle and at running speed.  The brake warning light will go out as
it should when the engine is started.

I'll try to track down a faulty ground in this circuit.  I cannot come up
with any other answer.

Regards,

Walt Fogle
'72 TR6