RE: Accelerator Bushing Question

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: Accelerator Bushing Question
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:25:23 -0800 (PST)
I'll add my thoughts about this ...

I downloaded some of Nelson's content on the Buckeye website so I could refer
to it later (I lost it when my computer went TU, but that's another story). If
there are members out there who have downloaded this material, it couldn't be
that hard to re-post it on 6-pack and make it available in the form of
downloadable files. The only problem may be that Nelson would object to this
being done on an "official" website. If that is the case, then perhaps we can
at least try to help each other out by emailing files back and forth through
the list.

Just a thought. Beats griping about it anyway.

Jim