RE: Battery Box Repair Parts

To: "John Mitchell" <jmitch@snet.net>, "6 Pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Battery Box Repair Parts
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:26:02 -0800
        John:

        Other people can chime in here, as I am not speaking from
experience.

        Drill the welds out carefully, and remove the existing panel.
Have a
sheet metal fabricator make a copy for you. As far as I know, the
battery
box panels are NOT available, unless you get lucky and find a NOS
battery
box somehow.

        Be careful not to distort the existing panel when you remove it,
and
I suppose if you took a couple of pictures of the surrounding sheet
metal
with you to show the sheet metal guy, it might be helpful.

        Cheers,

        Vance
Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)