Re: Battery Box Repair Parts

To: "John Mitchell" <jmitch@snet.net>, "6 Pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Battery Box Repair Parts
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:26:03 -0600
 Cutting out the bottom panel isn't that bad, but if it goes up the back side
and you want to do a nice job of it......ooooohhhhh, it'll take a while. The
memories are coming back. When I did my car the bottom was available from
Revington, not any more so I've been told. About $50 USD plus shipping at the
time. The rear of the box was rusted too and luckily my parts car had a good
one, which took a while to cut out and save the important areas. The pannel is
sandwiched between the plenium and firewall. There are some good picts of this
repair on my web page.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My restoration @