Accelerator Shaft bushings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Accelerator Shaft bushings
From: Flemming Larsen <flarsen@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 23:54:10 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings,

Several years ago, I had to replace these bushings
on my TR6, and tried the replacement bushings
available from the usual vendors of Triumph parts.

In the end, after trying all the recommended ways
to install these bushings, I gave up and designed
and made my own bushings.

Simple mushroom design, easy to install from inside
the car and secured on the engine compartment side
with c-clips.

If there is enough interest, say for a production
run of 10,000 pairs of these, maybe I'll make a
batch, and make them available to the list.

Any interest?

-- Flemming Larsen