RE: Head gasket question

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Head gasket question
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 20:57:21 -0700
        Jeff:

        I concur with Dick. The valve cover gasket is much more likely
than a head gasket (Assuming that you are not certain where the oil is
coming from).
        My valve cover absolutely leaked all over the place until I put
a little Hylomar on the land where the cover gasket mates with the head.
Stopped it cold.

        Vance