Wire routing question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wire routing question
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:01:37 -0700
        OK listers,

        I am closing in on having my car back together after 3 years! A
few more things to get done...

        My latest trivia question regards the routing of the wires from
the front side markers. Where do the wires from the side markers enter
the engine compartment? Through the same grommet that the headlight
harness enters through, or some other path? I am thinking through the
headlight harness grommet, but perhaps they enter from underneath the
inner fender just in front of the wheel well?

        Thanks!

        Vance