Fwd: Pack new wheel bearings?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Pack new wheel bearings?
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:45:47 -0400
  Hi Don,

 The method that was taught to me is the following:

  Scoop a couple fingers full of grease into the palm of one of your
hands.

  Hold the bearing with the outside of the bearing facing down and press
the bearing into the edge of the pile of grease in your other hand.

  Repeat this step as many times as necessary until you start to see the
grease come out of the top of the bearing.

  Rotate the bearing slightly to start packing a new area of the
bearing.

 Repeat as necessary until bearing is completely packed.

 Aaron

 Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
 http://www.triumphowners.com/108