RE: TR6 lives again!!!! And a few questions

To: "'Campsmith, Michael'" <mgc4@cdc.gov>,
Subject: RE: TR6 lives again!!!! And a few questions
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:10:21 -0400
Congrats Michael on the big step.  I had a similar issue with a Pertronix
once and it appears that they can occasionally be touchy.  Then again, maybe
some light bounced off Pruitt's shiny head and focused a laser beam strong
enough to fry the Pertronix.

One never knows...

R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6