Re: Tonneaus and roll bars?

To: Harry White N1QVE <harry15@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Tonneaus and roll bars?
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:13:42 -0400
At 8:02 AM -0400 7/20/05, Harry White N1QVE wrote:
>Anyone seen a solution to the problem of tonneau covers and roll
>bars? Does anyone produce one or has anyone seen a way to modify a
>stock tonneau?

What I did on my Sprite was make a cut in the cover between the
uprights on the roll bar and carefully cut some circles for the bar
itself. I then sewed a zipper between the circles. To install, drop
the cover down over the bar and do up the zippper.
--
Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (28 year owner)