Tonneaus and roll bars?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonneaus and roll bars?
From: "Rudnicki, Steve" <Steve.Rudnicki@gdcanada.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:50:06 -0400
A few years ago I had an upholstery shop modify my tonneau cover to fit my
roll bar.  They basically cut two holes with slits to the outboard edges and
sewed in suitable edges to seal the bar.  They put flaps on the slits with
Velcro to hold it together.  It works well and looks good. Seems to be tight.
Kid of looks like this from above:

I         I        I
I_O         O_I
I                  I

If you want a picture, contact me off line.

Steve R
CF30348U