Re: Tonneaus and roll bars?

To: harry15@mindspring.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tonneaus and roll bars?
From: ShewFamily@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:09:49 EDT
Harry,
I have the same problem.  I visited a local upholstery shop that did the
headliner in my buddy's 427 Camaro.  The guy looked at it and said they can put
pocket in my existing cover to accommodate the roll bar for $60.  I asked if
it would be waterproof and he said yes, except where the stitch goes through
the material.  He needs the car and the cover for a day to take measurements
but
I haven't had the time to get it to him.  Will try to do that in a couple of
weeks and will let the list know how it works.
John Shewmake
'74 TR6
Chattanooga, TN