Re: TR6 on ebay, what is that vertical cylinder ?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, patrick.bloem@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: TR6 on ebay, what is that vertical cylinder ?
From: Peter Chalk <pchalk@internode.on.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:59:00 +0930
believe it or not ,... they're still made and sold... with the original
dub-rub paper... didnt believe it 'til  I read it.

http://www.wefilterit.com/

and more info at
http://www.tagyerit.com/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=47
ah , the internet is a mysterious place indeed ...

It'd be a desperate man who used it (the said roll) when 'caught short'
out on the road...

cheers
Peter Chalk
Adelaide S.Aust