RE: boot light

To: mhooper@digiscreen.ca, vance.navarrette@intel.com
Subject: RE: boot light
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dc_bruin@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:56:36 -0700
<snip>

I wonder what the Triumph designers were thinking with that change?

<snip>

Oddly enough, I had an '86 VW Jetta that suddenly started suffering from a
dead battery every morning.  Did all of the normal checks and eventually
tracked it to the trunk light.  The switch that turned off the trunk light
was aligned over a hole in part of the inner trunk, but that hole was meant
to be covered by a piece of plastic trim.  The trim piece got brittle and
cracked off as stuff was moved in and out of the trunk and stopped
performing its duty.

The Prince of Darkness left us plenty of demons to chase, here's one we
don't have to worry about.

Dwayne
'74 TR6