Connecticut British Motorcar Show

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Connecticut British Motorcar Show
From: MCMEGANUTT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:42:41 EDT
FRED MCNUTT
CONNECTICUT TRIUMPH REGISTER
45 H INDUSTRIAL RD WEST
TOLLAND, CT 06084

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
,
FRED MCNUTT
(860) 871-8713   Fax: (860) 871-8710
email: triumphtr61972@aol.com
www.CTRiumph.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

25th Anniversary British Motorcar Gathering & Picnic

Manchester, Connecticut, July 20, 2005b Hosted by the Connecticut Triumph
Register.  If you love old British classic sports cars and would like to get
together with other British car owners, we think you'll be interested in our
invitation to join one of Connecticut's oldest car clubs at their 25th
Anniversary
British Motorcar Gathering & Picnic.  All motorcars are welcome, but our
accent is definitely British.  Over the years, close to 140  cars in 22
classes
have been on display and more than 40 trophies being awarded to their owners.
Dash plaques will be provided to pre-registrants and while supplies last on
the
day of the show.  Judging is done by the participants and trophies are awarded
in all classes. Food, family fun, vendors  and raffle are all part of the
event.  Tennis and volleyball courts are available.  A coloring contest and a
free Triumph car coloring book will be provided for children.  Our raffle will
be
an afternoon highlight.  This year's top raffle prize will be a gift
certificate to a major parts supply house.  The event date is Sunday,
September 11,
2005. Time schedule is from 9:30 through 4:05 at Wickham Park, Manchester, CT,
exit 60 off I-84.