Air cleaner for 3xWebers

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air cleaner for 3xWebers
From: "glc/crc@13 Fairway" <glccrc@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:28:10 -0400
I have 3 2-barrel Weber DCOE's on my 70 TR6 with stacks.
I plan to drive this more than PO, who ran without air cleaners.
I'm trying to decide between 3 pair of oval filters, a ram air system, and -
well, since this is week 3 of ownership, what else is out there?

In surfing the web, I did see a pic of Hugh Barber's set up which looks
trick, wondering if his "custom" air box was individually made or production
made "custom".

Any input would be appreciated.

BTW, week 1 was fine except being away on a 5 day trip full of cancelled
flights (O'Hare IS nice this time of year)
week 2 was new master cylinder for brakes
week 3 is new water pump (goes on tomorrow AM)
After reading this list for 6 months, I can't say I'm all that surprised;)

I'd also like to thank Dave Rogers for his info, the redhead's jaw dropped
when she heard all the specifics; that you're writing from across the world
was icing on the cake. I beleive I have her talked into going out to the TRF
party in mid-Aug, tho we'll probably trailer it - distinct lack of
confidence for 3+ hour trip.

George Church
70 TR6 CC50051L (now w/O) Tx, DR!
Central PA