Re: brake lights not working

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake lights not working
From: "Jeff Fetner" <fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:41:16 -1000
   Thanks for the explaination, Dave.  I only knew it had "Dielectric
Tune-Up Grease" on the tube and you use it to keep electrical connections
good.  I thought it had conductive properties of somekind, but as long as it
works...

   Now why do they put "Inflammable" on trucks carrying gasoline?

Jeff
74 CF13816U