RE: 236 mile brand new TR6?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 236 mile brand new TR6?
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 20:01:36 +0000
>Has anyone see this listing on EBAY for the supposedly brand new 1976 TR6?

Quote from the listing: "The car was part of a large collection and was
parked inside a church since 1976."

Man, That's my kind of church!! The First United Church of Triumph! (j/k)

Not doubting the listing, but... "little old lady drove it to church on
Sunday, and left it there for 30 years?!?!"

For those of you who are also church members: By raise of hands, how many of
you have to also fight back a grin everytime the word 'triumph' is used in a
hymn?? Not to mention I then spend a good portion of the sermon thinking
about something I need to do to the Six.

Don't take this thread more off topic, but I just couldn't resist that..
(hehe)

Sloane :)
69-Six.