RE: trailing arm bushings

To: "'Todd Bermudez'" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, <j.honor@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: trailing arm bushings
From: "Joseph Grant" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 08:44:18 -0400
Since you are installing new bushings, probably your camber settings might
need to be adjusted.  Since you will have the entire affair apart, I would
HIGHLY recommend spending the extra bucks and get you a set of Richard
Good's trailing arm adjustment brackets.  These are excellent and very easy
to work with.  I have a set on my TR6 and they sure came in very handy when
adjusting the camber.  Beats the heck out of the 'notched' brackets.

Joe