Re: trailing arm bushings

To: j.honor@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trailing arm bushings
From: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:48:20 -0700
Did mine 6 months ago and had no issues except I couldn't get the spring out
because the shaft was on a high spot. After a email to the list, it was
explained to me to rotate the hub a half a turn and you'll see the shaft
drop and spring then removed without a problem. I had never touched
suspension stuff before and all I did was follow the book and it all went
well. I did remove the entire arm per the book. I used poly bushings and am
happy with the results. I had very noticeable camber and new springs and
trailing arm bushing took care of it.

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U