Re: trailing arm bushings

To: j.honor@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trailing arm bushings
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 07:35:19 -0700 (PDT)
I would echo what Todd says. Also, I would recommend against using the stock
rubber bushings in the trailing arm and on the front a-arms. These things wear
out fast, especially on the rear. You'll have much longer wear using poly or
nylatron bushings. I too, recommend springing for the Goodparts adjustable rear
trailing arm brackets. If I ever need to remove my trailing arms those things
will be going on the car!

  Yes all of these cost some dollars, but they will greatly improve your
driving satisfaction and longevity of your suspension rebuild.

  Regards,
  Jim