Eureka!!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Eureka!!
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:11:52 -0700
There are things that can be fixed easily ... really ... The horn now
works on Rosey, for some time now I have been slightly annoyed that
the Triumph Shield on the horn push was cocked to one side (about
10:00 o'clock), but have been so busy over the last 18 months getting
her reliable and safe to drive that I chose to try and ignore it.

Well it turns out there is a reason it should be vertical, that
allows the spring brass contact strip on the back to line up with the
contact post in the steering wheel.  Once it was "properly aligned"
the horn works just fine thank you ...

Now why did I not make this simple fix earlier ...

Thanks for all the advice
--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L