RE: Dip & Strip

To: <TRsick@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dip & Strip
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:35:35 -0700
        Bob:

        Wow, sounds like the voice of experience. I guess I was very
fortunate when I had my body
blasted. The blasters had lots of LBC experience, and used plastic
beads. Perhaps that
made the difference, I dunno.

        A more likely explanation for my good results: "God protects
idiots and little children."

        Vance