I'm having a blast.

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm having a blast.
From: "Stephen Halkett" <Stephen@silex.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:37:21 -0400
Thanks fellows,...It seems the media blasting won out  in terms of
positive responses.  I will media (soda or plastic bead) blast...Some
good advice and informed opinions on both fronts.

Kai, thanks for the technical feedback..

Vance, good questions...I will take these points further..also thanks
for the quote....

Gene, I think I agree with you on the speed TV shows angle...(I had not
considered this...)

Bob with the Union Jack....looks great...but very ironic story...( did
you put the jack on your buddies bonnet I wonder?)

Shawn...good point - give the body guy what he wants...(PS always though
the tartan seats would be good in the TR6 as I am a Scott by heritage)

Joe...thanks for he unbiased opinion...exactly what I needed to hear.

JohnS..let me know what you decide..thanks/stv

Richard..not a bad plan.. all things considered - blast the tub and the
frame/ dip the rest..I like this cause' my fenders have the 1976 under
coating on em..not suitable for blasting off the inside and I am perhaps
too cautious as I do not want to put a heat gun on these either...

JohnJ..thanks for advice on the crud in the seams..btw..Legendary
Motorcars..is on my way home from work..nice place..lovely stuff...big
bux...

Thanks to the group, I am learning quite a bit from this forum. Sorry if
I missed anyone/more advice always welcome/stv.

Stephen

76TR6 - baking-soda white.