TR6 Air Cleaner Cover

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Air Cleaner Cover
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:25:38 -0600
BlankList,

Does anyone have an air cleaner cover for a TR6 that they'd be willing to
sell?  Undented preferred..rusty and needing paint OK.  I need one that has
the two short tubes coming out the front.  I think they were on the 71 TR6 and
earlier models.  In any case I need one with the tubes...can't use the cover
with the square holes and no tubes.

Thanks in Advance
Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)