Luggage Rack

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Luggage Rack
From: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:48:49 EDT
I had a brand new 1975 TR6 back in 1975.  It had the rack with the  smaller
round tubes and with a raised edge on the trailing edge.  I believe  that it is
an AMCO rack.  It did not have the rack with the wider, flatter  cross
members.

I now own a completely original 1976 TR6 with only 18,000 miles on  it.
Every part on the car is original from the factory or dealer except  the
battery.
It has the same AMCO rack as my 1975 car did.  Again,  this is the rack with
the smaller round tubes.

I think that this is the more typical rack for the TR6's.  I don't  even
remember seeing the wider, flatter racks back in the seventies!
Ken
CF55382