TR250 Suspension

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 Suspension
From: "David A. Schenck" <davidaschenck@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:25:14 -0400
List,

Two suspension questions:

First, I have a stock TR6 front sway bar and all mounting hardware in my
possession I'd like to add to my 250.  My 250's skid plate in the front is
not drilled for the brackets.  How do I install the bar?  Do I bolt it to
the arms and wherever it is drill the u-bolt holes?

Second, I just replaced the rear springs in my 250 with springs from TRF.
Now my car is bow-legged.  I didn't check the height of the new springs
compared to the old springs before installation.  I now know I should have.
How tall are the springs supposed to be?  Anyone else with a similar
experience?

Thanks!

Dave

Towson, MD