Creaks and Groans

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Creaks and Groans
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:31:49 -0700
Hi listers, I first must share the  good news, AnnaBelle and Rosey
won 2nd in Class at the Prestigious Palo Alto Concurs d' Elegance ...
@>---- Of course all the work my son Steve and I put into getting the
car ready was ignored ... ;-).
        I am concerned about the car creaking and groaning (that is
the best I  can describe it) as we drove on and off the field.  I
have checked EVERY bolt underneath and all are tight.  I am starting
to  wonder if in fact the DPO  installed all the body/frame mounting
bolts.  Unfortunately this would coincide with  all the other stuff I
have had to fix so far.  Not trying to diss, the DPO, but is there
anyway  I can check that all the body mounting points are correct?

Thanks for your help
--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L