Re: Shipwrights disease

To: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shipwrights disease
From: Richard & Ruth <rcottingham@eastlink.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:32:39 -0300
Mike - Your wife is right - you are indeed a sick man.  But aren't we all.
Consider this:  I daresay that I spent about $3,000 on a perfectly good TR6
this year (new seat upholstery, uprated springs and shocks, reinforcement
work on the rear end, prop shaft u joints, diff seal, new CD player, etc.).
After all that and a few drives, for the first time in 10 years the starter
failed to engage.  Back to the hoist.

Oh, and while all this was happening, I decided that it would be a grand
idea to enter the car in the Targa Newfoundland.  This will cost me the
equivalent of the Gross National Product of a small African country. (Check
it out - http://www.targanewfoundland.com/home.asp

I wish I could say that at least it keeps me off the streets.

Rich C.
74 1/2 TR6