RE: Shipwrights disease

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Shipwrights disease
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:34:24 -0700 (PDT)
Rich,

  I share Ashford's envy and think you owe the forum a report and photos after
you return.  Thanks for the sympathy.  I feel a lot better knowing there are
others who are at least as bad off as I.

  Ashford,

  With my "old timers" disease manifesting itself more each day (I'm trying to
self medicate myself with Scotch) I hope I can remember what all I did to the
motor.  By the time I get my stuff back from the shop the stuff I bought will
be obsolete.  Drop me a note when you see a post from me saying I've got it
installed and running and I'll summarize what I did.  Have you got those bugs
worked out of your car yet?

  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6

"R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com> wrote:
  OK Rich,

If you do drive your TR in the Targa then you must find a way to post some
photos so the rest of us unworthy types can ooh and aah over them later.

Oh, and Mike, once you get all this engine stuff figured out, just send me
an email detailing all you did so I won't have to reinvent the wheel, or
engine as it were.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6
CC54994

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus theres much
more to come.