Timing issue

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Timing issue
From: Dave Murray <murr32@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:48:51 -0600
Listers,

I have posted a short video that shows the timing issue I am having on plug
#1.  I apologize for the focus constantly adjusting, I still haven't figured
out how to shut off the auto focus however the "disappearance" of the timing
mark should be clearly visible.  The video is ~7 Meg in size.

I have also posted some additional documents for anyone who would like a
copy, electrical drawings, emission manual, etc.  Sizes of downloads are
indicated.

If interested, downloads can be retrieved at: http://members.shaw.ca/djmds/

Dave

Phone: 403-279-1979

Cell: 403-608-6354

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This electronic message and its accompanying attachments (if any) may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise legally privileged.
Such information is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this message or
its accompanying attachments (if any) is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at 403-608-6354
and delete or destroy the original and any copy of this message.