seat tracks

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: seat tracks
From: SamuelsMA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 19:13:00 EDT
Listers:

The recent note about the Miata seats reminds me of a question about my
stock, '76 seats.  I am only 5 feet 8 inches tall.  In my car, I have  to move
the
driver's seat all the way back and I still am a  little short on leg room.  I
imagine that most of you with TR6s are  taller than I am.  Do you all get
scrunched?  Is there something wrong  with my seat tracks?  Is there an
adjustable stop on them?

I would check myself, but the car is away at the shop and I don't have it  to
look at.  Thanks.

Michael
'76 Tahiti blue
CF 57044U