Re: nyloc nuts

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: nyloc nuts
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:09:09 -0700
Jim---In keeping with my policy of never throwing away good parts, (no
pun) nyloc nuts would be included. You can tell when you first spin them
on if they are still worthy. They should drag heavily when hitting the
nyloc part. Also, several of the bolt/stud threads should show when the
nut is secured.

Dick
From:
jrmcarthur@verizon.net(james mc arthur) Date: Fri, Jul 14, 2006,
10:57am (PDT+3) To: triumphs@autox.team.net Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: nyloc nuts
        Good Day to the list!
                A ruling is requested
from the collective wisdom. Should nyloc nuts be re-used? I have no idea
whether they have been recycled before. Can they be re-used, and if so,
how many times before they lose their locking ability? As always, thanks
to all!.........Jim McArthur....TR6/ CF17672U