nyloc nuts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: nyloc nuts
From: "james mc arthur" <jrmcarthur@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:29:13 -0400
    Good Day to the list.......I appreciate all of you who chimed in on the
topic of whether to re-use or replace the nylon lock nuts. The application
from which they came is the front suspension. I took a look in the McMaster
online catalog and since the nuts can be purchased (for example) for $7.42
per 100, it seems foolhardy and cheap NOT to replace them! I did the math
and it comes out to about .075 cents apiece. Sounds like cheap insurance to
me!! It's a no brainer as far as I am concerned!Thank you all! BTW, the
online McMaster catalog is just like the big one that you may have sitting
on your shelf. You can research your needs, make up an order, place it, and
pay for it all in one shot (NFI).