RE: Fire Rings

To: "Cary Henry" <caryhenry@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fire Rings
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:34:00 -0700
        Cary:

        My machinist simply measured them, decked the block, and then
recut according to his measurements.

        While someone may have the factory specifications (it may be in
Bentley, but I don't have immediate access to mine) I am not sure that
if you are off by a couple thousandths that it will matter. Gasket crush
will take care of any reasonable measurement errors.

        Vance