Bleedin hydraulics

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bleedin hydraulics
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:27:56 -0400
(with apologies to the English for my bad language)

Over the years I have bought several DIY brake bleeders, all of them
have been useless. My list of complaints:

1.       The thing that fits over the nipple is never tight enough and
leaks or falls off

2.       That universal or changeable adapter often connects to a short
hose that is also always falling out

3.       The hose is always too short to allow the reservoir to sit on
the floor and I never have anything handy that is the right height

4.       The reservoir container is always too small, so a few pumps and
I have to go empty it

5.       There is no convenient pouring spout so moving the old fluid
back into a disposable container either requires a funnel or makes a
mess

6.       The reservoir is usually the most unsuitable and unstable shape
like a taper with the narrow part at the bottom so it cant even stand up
on its own

Does anyone have a unit that they are happy with ?

Stan