horn blowing fuses

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: horn blowing fuses
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:34:27 EDT
Everytime I hit the horn, the fuse blows.  The system has historically worked
fine since installing two new horns from moss and a new relay.  I feel the
relay vibrating, and buzzing, but nothing whatsoever from the horns.  If I
press
the horn for more than a few seconds, the fuse blows.  ANy ideas?  The stock
fuse block is cluttered with OD (it's own relay), electric fan (also has it's
own relay), radio, and fog lamps.  I've not made any changes for a long time.
Joe Davis