Re: Headlight Harness

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlight Harness
From: shewfamily@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:27:04 -0400
 Hello List,
Electrical is no where near the top of my skills list, and so I thought that I
would ask if anyone has  installed one of the harnesses that allows you to run
the H4 style bulb by pulling power directly from the battery?  I just received
mine this weekend and pulled it out of the package.  I see the two plugs for
the H4 bulbs and their grounds.  Also see the two plugs that go to the relays.
There is a remaining brown plug with three male spades that I assume must go to
the switch somehow.  Does this plug in somewhere or do you have to cut the
harness running to the headlights and put new connectors?  Any help is greatly
appreciated.
John Shewmake
'74 TR6
Chattanooga, TN