Re: O/D issues

To: <owner-6pack@autox.team.net>, <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O/D issues
From: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:01:03 -0400
Thanks for all who responded.
The overdrive harness was pretty ratty so I went ahead and replaced it. The
solenoid now engages in 2nd thru 4th. Haven't driven it yet because I have
the prop shaft out replacing u-joints but I hope it is fixed. Another
question - the manual says that to engage o/d, you move the switch stalk to
the up position. Mine is the opposite. Is that possibly due to how the relay
is wired?
Thanks,
Bruce
TR250