1976 TR6 for sale - $8000 obo

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 1976 TR6 for sale - $8000 obo
From: Pete Kronberg <pete_kronberg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

  Due to financial hardship, I must sacrifice my '6. CF51563U - Russet brown.
  She's no trailer queen, but she's not a daily driver either.

  New tires
  New master brake cylinder
  New thrust washers
  <76K original miles
  Pertronix ignition
  Clutch changed @ ~52K miles
  Air conditioning (all components are here, but not installed)
  New alternator
  Full Haynes and Bentley shop manuals
  Flannel car cover
  spare dash
  New biscuit ragtop
  Original sales documentation.

  This car has never seen a snowflake, and the number of exposures to rain I
could count on 1 hand. Very, very rust-free. Decent original paint. Runs
strong. It had one previous owner- fastidiously maintained.
  I have had the car for 4 years, and have only put about 5K miles on her.
Sunday driver only.

  Location: Springfield, Vermont.

  Contact me directly, and I'll forward photos, etc.

          Pete
  Pete Kronberg
  Crown Hill Consulting
  122 Summer St.