RE: tedious jobs

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tedious jobs
From: Grego Sanguinetti <grego@sandesco.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:11:37 -0700
Quoting im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>:

> I actually found putting mine back together with a new TRF wiring
> harness was kinda fun. I only had a black/white schematic diagram,
> not one of the new color coordinated ones, but it was like putting
> together a great big model car. I've got a 69, so it would be the
> simpliest of the lot. (no offence Kevin)

Yeah, I am in with Sloane on this one. I am currently putting in
a new harness on my other car and it's fun. I am using a harness
from Ron Francis Wire Works and all the wires are labeled with
their function, every 12". No more looking at color codes and
just the occassional look at the schematic!

-grego