RE: tedious jobs

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tedious jobs
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:21:47 +0000
Maybe not top of the list, but definately making the top 10 would be the
good old original oil filter.

I actually found putting mine back together with a new TRF wiring harness
was kinda fun. I only had a black/white schematic diagram, not one of the
new color coordinated ones, but it was like putting together a great big
model car. I've got a 69, so it would be the simpliest of the lot. (no
offence Kevin)

Sloane :)
69-Six