Re: Sanity Check

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sanity Check
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:41:46 -0700 (PDT)
Oops didn't edit my reply the first time.

Hi Jim,(others who might find this interesting)

Can't help you with the distributor. But can offer some advice on posting
images for the list to see. You can't email attachments directly through the
list.(There's a number of reasons why things are this way) If you want us all
to check out an image... I suggest using a free image hosting site like

http://www.imageshack.us  (no login required)

http://www.photobucket.com (login required, but keeps a decent photo album)

You can upload pictures, and then you will be able to paste a link that points
to that picture into your emails to the list. Like so...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/tr6login/IMG_2849L.jpg

It's really pretty quick and efficient once you've done it a couple of times.

Good luck,

Kendall