Sanity Check

To: <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sanity Check
From: "Davis, James N" <jndavis@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:37:13 -0600
I appreciate the help on the Hard Start problem I am experiencing, but
while going through all this I have realized that since I have owned the
car I have always felt that the distributor has been an issue.  It has
always been "clocked" way father than what I see in other TR6's.  I have
attached a photo showing my distributor with the rotor lined up with #1
cylinder.  I also compared my cap wiring with a photo in the Bentley
manual.  The manual shows the "coil wire notch" between the #2 & #6
cylinder wires, on my cap the "coil wire notch" has the #3 & #6 cylinder
wires surrounding it???????   Ok, guy's what is going on with this?  Can
someone do a quick looksee on their engine and tell me what they have?

Thanks again,

Jim Davis

1974 TR6

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of TR6
Distributor 003.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of TR6
Distributor 004.JPG]