Re: External Oil Feed

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: Re: External Oil Feed
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:23:06 -0400
    Richard Good has said there are passages through the roller rocker
pedestals that should be pressurized.  The extra oil does quiet the
valve train clatter, so, I may try a roll pin in the line first.  I also
have a restrictor in the line to the evaporative canister which may
being causing excessive vacuum, but I really don't think thats it. I
guess I need to experiment a bit.  Thanks for your input.  John