Euro auto fest Triumph is the feature marque

To: "'Alan Salvatore'" <6parts@charter.net>,
Subject: Euro auto fest Triumph is the feature marque
From: "John Hauser" <jrhauser@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:34:59 -0400
I registered a few weeks ago and my registration number was in the 30's so
sounds like not many
registered after me.  I signed up for the BMW plant tour, but then got a
refund in the mail
as the tour has been cancelled this year due to a 'model change over".
Bummer for the Bimmer tour.

Also read bad news in the August issue of Triumh World, page 6.   There is
an article in the magazine that states that
BMW met with the Mini dealerships and presented two Mini based Triumph
roadster 'concept' cars.
Bad news is the dealers were against the Mini based Triumph due to cost of
bringing in a new brand.  Supposedly they did
like the 2 triumph "concept" cars though.

Saw my first Saturn Sky Redline last week.  I was impressed at the design
and cost (less than $30,000).

John Hauser
1974 French Blue TR6
2005 Mini Cooper S  British Racing Green
2005 Volvo XC90 V8