Re: British Invasion Highlights

To: stan.foster@hp.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Invasion Highlights
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:22:27 -0400
  Hi Stan,

 I agree, weather was great, even the fog that started out the mornings wasnt
too bad and made for a nice background for some pics. There were a ton of
Triumphs and it was nice to be in the front row this year. There was also a TR5
there that the owner purchased in Brussels and brought back here. For the most
part original but very much a driver. I have some pictures that I took of that
car and some others of the show that I will post on the triumphowners site soon
when I can sit down and organize things. And yes, I will share the specifics of
the windblocker and provide some other pics.

 Cheers,

 Aaron