RE: tool kit

To: "'Ed Bratt'" <bratt@sasktel.net>, <SamuelsMA@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: tool kit
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:14:53 -0500
Robert L. Gannon
http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html

In my TR3A, apart for the usual tools, sockets, tape etc, I carry a complete
dizzy with petronix, cap with wires and rotor, a voltage regulator, fresh
gapped plugs and a new fan belt. I also carry the four main hoses for the
radiator to the engine. If the hoses for the heater break I can shut off the
valve to the heater. Multiple 20amp fuses are always good along wire a piece
of emery cloth. If I take much more I would need to leave the passenger
behind, and as everyone knows from the last major topic about spouses, that
could be hazardous to my health.